[fw1-gurus] iPhone L2TP with VPN-1 R65 HFA30

Hi,

Has anyone gotten L2TP to work from iPhone through R65 HFA30?

I've done all the configuration stated in the release notes, but it still doesn't work.

I've read somewhere that you need to support AES-128 on the gateway. We do support AES-128, however we use AES-256 on both Phase 1 and Phase 2.

I have not tested yet if this is the problem because it will affect our RemoteAccess users and I can't do that on a Friday.

Anyone know what the problem could be?

Regards,
Torkel