Re: [fw1-gurus] Eventia Consolidator

Norman Zhang wrote:
I have Eventia Suite on a separate box from the SCS. Enforcement
Gateways send all log to SCS only. Eventia talks to SCS via LEA and
CPMI.

* Will logs from SCS be sync to Eventia's log server via DBsync?
* For Log Consolidation should I use SCS log server (separate box)
instead of Eventia's log server (same box)?
* For Event Correlation should I use SCS log server (separate box)
instead of Eventia's log server (same box)?
Found the solution. SCS will not send log to Eventia via DBsync. I need
to point the Log Consolidation and Event Correlation to the SCS log server.
Norman