Re: [fw1-gurus] Query regarding ASA multiple security context Vs checkpoint VSX

Hi,

Security context are clearly Cisco ASA response to virtualisation. The lack of vpn make it a bit usless in my opinion. I hope that in some release they will enable it.
For the other solutions, I would say that one  is vmware esx(i) .
Checkpoint is selling a Checkpoint "VE" edition design for vmware virtual machines. You can also use Checkpoint SecurePlateform on each virtual machine.
I have never try other virtualisation solution with checkpoint product.

This solution doesn't have any kind of features limitation but some can find limitation in virtualisation technologies itself.
Vincent.