[fw1-gurus] Query regarding CheckPoint VSX

Hi Gurus,

                    I've following set of questions regarding CheckPoint VSX. Any information regarding the below questions would really helps me.

Q> Which transport communication is supported by CheckPoint(like XML over HTTP)?? To communicate with the device and configure some setting from the external environment..
Q> When we create the ACL's and Virtual Systems, how does it applied to the interfaces. is there any specific physical Interface to which they apply this. Is there any specific name for the interface like 'security interface in Cisco ASA'.

I checked in their website, but i couldn't find the required information.

Thank You for your support in advance.

Regards
Gopi Krishna.S