Re: [fw1-gurus] slightly off topic

Try the following link

http://www.blackholes.us/zones/countries/countries.rbl

You'll need to scroll down to the countries you want. For example, Panama is listed as

200.115.128.0/19
200.12.208.0/21
201.224.0.0/14
201.218.192.0/19
199.26.234.0/24
206.224.32.0/19
201.221.224.0/19
200.124.0.0/19
200.90.128.0/20
200.108.32.0/20
168.77.0.0/16
200.3.200.0/21
200.46.0.0/16
201.218.64.0/18
200.10.203.0/24
200.0.64.0/24
200.115.160.0/20
200.75.192.0/18
190.32.0.0/15
-Pierre

Steve Moran wrote:

Does anyone know if organizations such as ripe or lacnic divide up IP blocks by country?  For example, we don’t do business with the vast majority of the ranges supported by lacnic, however, we do business with panama, so I want to know what IP blocks are allocated to panama, so I could allow them, but block the rest.

I found this list from IANA, but its limited to just the governing body, not down to the country.

http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space/