Re: [fw1-gurus] Static NAT limitations

We had this issue recently. It was because when someone created the NAT
object, it was configured for all gateways instead of the policy which
has that network configured. If you go to the object properties, then
the NAT properties of that object, you can choose "apply to all
gateways" or the gateway which actually has that network configured. If
you change the drop-down to the individual gateway, the message will go
away.

--
Michele Chubirka
Senior Information Systems Engineer